Cotswold Way Challenge
Walk/Run/Jog 100km, Half & Quarter options
**COVID-19 update: for any sports challenges, please contact Marsha at email@example.com
27/ 28 June 2020
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge – with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Bath’s Royal Crescent, as 2000 adventurers set out on 100km of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure – with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a Challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line – where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE – 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG – SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge
For full details of prices and to sign up – www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
Most will choose to walk or trek, some will jog parts, and more than a few hardened ‘UltraMarathon’ types may even attempt to run it.
Why not pull together a few friends and colleagues and enter a team?
For more information on the challenge, contact: Sophie: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up…” Dean Karnazes, ‘Ultramarathon Man’