Easter 50 Challenge
Walk/Run/Jog 50km, and 25km options.
**COVID-19 update: for any sports challenges, please contact Marsha at firstname.lastname@example.org
11 April 2020
Walk, Jog, or Run a 50km Ultra or take on the 25km half challenge – and make next Easter weekend one to remember.
Setting out from our basecamp at Windsor Racecourse – you can Walk, Jog, or Run the looped routes through the Great Park, along the Thames Path, and enjoy some of the wonderful surrounding countryside. You’ll get full support all the way with rest stops en route, free food & drink, a few special Easter surprises – and a great sense of achievement to set you up for more adventures over the summer months.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 50km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Best Easter fancy dress prizes
- Easter chocolate surprises
- Walk at Your Pace
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/easter-challenge
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/easter-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
“Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up…” Dean Karnazes, ‘Ultramarathon Man’
The Hunger Project works with girls to stand up for their rights, and end child marriage. Rumi’s friends did just that when she was suddenly taken out of school. Watch their inspiring story.