Isle of Wight Challenge
Walk, jog or run to end hunger.
Date: 4/5 May 2019
Great challenges need great settings, and none are better than the Island’s magical coastal path. Over 2,000 adventurers – of all experience levels and ages – will take on the Isle of Wight in May – most walking but many jogging or running – and all out to push themselves further. It’s along the cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to Cowes at the half way rest stop, then around clockwise back to our base camp in Chale after a spectacular 106km journey, with full support & hospitality all the way.
The Hunger Project is delighted to be supporting this challenge, and we’ll be supporting you all the way!
- WALK IT! – at a pace that suits you, even doing it over 2 days. Do it in daylight and rest at half way
- RUN IT! – ideal event to ‘up’ your distance – separate start
- JOG IT! – if you want to run a bit & walk some
- Choose your distance – set your goal
- Superb fundraising support from The Hunger Project
- Join as an Individual – with full support all the way
- Sign up as a Team – take it on together
- Covered rest stops & toilets roughly every 12.5km
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- 100km runner’s trophies for fastest women/men
Register today for The Hunger Project, don your trail shoes, plan your training, and start fundraising!
Any questions about anything regarding taking on this event for The Hunger Project? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07525 443068