Lake District Challenge
Walk/Run/Jog 100km, Half & Quarter options.
**COVID-19 update: for any sports challenges, please contact Marsha at email@example.com
13/14 June 2020
New for 2020 – Walk, Jog, or Run the Lake District Challenge and take on England’s finest countryside at your pace. Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge – suitable for all experience levels – and you’ll get the best support & hospitality all the way.
Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it’s a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views enroute – before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/lake-district-challenge
For full details of prices and to sign up – www.ultrachallenge.com/lake-district-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
“Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up…” Dean Karnazes, ‘Ultramarathon Man’
The Hunger Project works with girls to stand up for their rights, and end child marriage. Rumi’s friends did just that when she was suddenly taken out of school. Watch their inspiring story.