Transformational Giving Auction via ebay
The Hunger Project’s Transformational Giving Auction via ebay is on track to raise over £4000 for our work ending hunger.
Exclusive one-to-one experiences with some of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurs, coaches, businessmen and women, were kindly donated to The Hunger Project UK.
Supporters nationwide bid on these transformative experiences for themselves and their businesses. At the same time transforming the lives of The Hunger Project’s partners around the world.
A Hunger Project thank you to all who donated these incredible lots and experiences:
- One-to-one with Dr Joanna Martin in the Cotswolds, who took her business from zero to seven figures in 12 months
- Shopping and lunch session to transform your nutrition with nutritionist Nicki Williams
- Afternoon tea with Suzanne Dibble, entrepreneur and lawyer
- Business growth without compromising integrity with Catherine Watkin
- Three day workshop led by Daniel Priestley of Dent Global and come away with a 12 month tactical campaign plan for your business
- One to one with Jacqueline Rogers, the creator of one of the largest leading women’s entrepreneur networks
- Tackle diversity and inclusion with Gamiel Yafai over a roast dinner
- Leadership coaching session from David Klaasen
- One to one with business leader and author Maggie Georgopoulos
- Bespoke running coaching programme from endurance athlete Jenny Davis
- Marketing with a purpose with expert Shari Thompson
- Invest in your development with coaching by Jane Parslow
- Writing a book? Meeting with published author Anne-Marie Sholte
- Ancaster stone sculpture by The Hunger Project UK’s chair of the board of trustees, Judith Pollock
- Original artwork by Jack Jones, John Meade, Patrick Gibbs
- Private mindfulness workshop for up to 10 people led by Hitendra Solanki
- Sumi portait painting experience with artist Hercules Fisherman
- Yoga lessons at Battersea Yoga, London
- Wine tour in at Denbies estate, Surrey