Transformative Christmas Auction via ebay
Our Transformative Giving Christmas Auction via Ebay is LIVE!
This festive season you can bid on exclusive one-to-one experiences with some of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurs, coaches, businessmen and women, kindly donated to The Hunger Project.
When you invest in your own transformation as part of this auction, you’re also investing in the transformation of women and men living in some of the poorest parts of the world. Funds raised will support our work ending hunger.
Bid on a unique transformative Christmas gift for yourself, or a loved one, today.
Our auction is live for 10 DAYS ONLY!
There are lots of incredible experiences to choose from, so take a look and bid now at: https://www.charity.ebay.
A huge Hunger Project thank you to all who are generously donating their time, talents and expertise for The Hunger Project’s Transformative Auction.
One-to-one experiences with experts include….
– Lunch and one-to-one with coach and entrepreneur Dr Joanna Martin in the Cotswolds
– Private coaching, or a corporate workshop with diversity and inclusion expert, Gamiel Yafai
– 90 minute session from transformative coach, Nicola Bird, of A Little Peace of Mind
– One-to-one and lunch with the UK’s leading GDPR expert and award-winning lawyer, Suzanne Dibble
– Financial planning session with chartered financial planner and accountant, Mary Waring
– Mentoring lunch with author, and former Gladiators star, Mark Griffin
– Coaching session with UK Female Entrepreneurship Ambassador and strategic HR expert, Teresa Boughey
– Mindset change and business/career development with trainer, coach and facilitator David Klaasen
– Lunch with entrepreneur and founder of the Venus Awards, Tara Hamilton-Howard
– Online coaching session with executive coach Lesley Calland
– Lunch & shopping session with award-winning nutritionist and hormone expert Nicki Williams, or an opportunity to join her 30-day programme
– Colour and style consultation with personal stylist and image consultant, Julia Calliano
– Wardrobe edit experience with style expert, Penny Bennet