Jurassic Coast Challenge
Walk, jog or run along the stunning Dorset Coast.
Date: 8/9 June 2019
A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site since 2001. It’s up and down through Lulworth Cove to the Weymouth half way point, then past Portland Bill and the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous sandstone cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You’ll get full support and great hospitality all the way – leaving you to focus on your challenge!
The Hunger Project is delighted to be supporting this challenge, and we’ll be supporting you all the way!
- WALK IT! – at a pace that suits you, even doing it over 2 days. Do it in daylight and rest at half way
- RUN IT! – ideal event to ‘up’ your distance – separate start
- JOG IT! – if you want to run a bit & walk some
- Choose your distance – set your goal
- Superb fundraising support from The Hunger Project
- Join as an Individual – with full support all the way
- Sign up as a Team – take it on together
- Covered rest stops & toilets roughly every 12.5km
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- 100km runner’s trophies for fastest women/men
Register today for The Hunger Project, don your trail shoes, plan your training, and start fundraising
Read the Challenge Brochure HERE
Any questions about anything regarding taking on this event for The Hunger Project? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07525 443068